PCOD/PCOS Diet program
Inclusions for Weight Loss + PCOD:
- 1 month : 2800 (4 weeks diet + 2 detox diet plan + 1 Contour inch loss tea + 1 Panacea)
- 2 month :5100 (8 weeks diet + 4 detox diet + 2 + 2 tea pack Contour inch loss teas + Panacea)
- 3 months : 7400 ( 12 week diet + 6 detox diet + 3 + 3 packs of tea Contour inch loss teas + Panacea) + 1 infuser free
What is PCOD ( polycystic ovarian disease) ?
Patients suffering from polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) have multiple small cysts in their ovaries (the word poly means many). These cysts occur when the regular changes of a normal menstrual cycle are disrupted. The ovary is enlarged; and produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones. This excess, along with the absence of ovulation, may cause infertility. Other names for PCOD are Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ( PCOS ) or the Stein-Leventhal syndrome.
NutriCure by Dt. Kavita Sharma E-clinic's main aim is to provide a healthy weight loss nutritious home made meal plans which improves your overall health without starving you. "Eat Healthy and Lose" is the main moto of our program.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can be easy to diagnose in some patients. The typical medical history is that of irregular menstrual cycles, which are unpredictable and can be very heavy ; and the need to take hormonal tablets (progestins) to induce a period. Patients suffering from PCOD are often obese and may have hirsutism , (excessive facial and body hair) as a result of the high androgen levels. However, remember that not all patients with PCOD will have all or any of these symptoms.
This diagnosis can be confirmed by vaginal ultrasound, which shows that both the ovaries are enlarged; the bright central stroma is increased ; and there are multiple small cysts in the ovaries. These cysts are usually arranged in the form of a necklace along the periphery of the ovary. ( It is important that your doctor be able to differentiate multicystic ovaries from polycystic ovaries. )
Blood tests are also very useful for making the diagnosis. Typically, blood levels of hormones reveal a high LH (luteinising hormone) level; and a normal FSH level (follicle stimulating hormone) (this is called a reversal of the LH : FSH ratio, which is normally 1:1); and elevated levels of androgens ( a high dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate ( DHEA-S) level) ;
What is the cause of PCOD ?
We don't really understand what causes PCOD, though we do know that it has a significant hereditary component, and is often transmitted from mother to daughter . We also know that the characteristic polycystic ovary emerges when a state of anovulation persists for a length of time. Patients with PCO have persistently elevated levels of androgens and estrogens, which set up a vicious cycle. Obesity can aggravate PCOD because fatty tissues are hormonally active and they produce estrogen which disrupts ovulation . Overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens, and these may also contribute to PCOD. These women also have insulin resistance ( high levels of insulin in their blood, because their cells do not respond normally to insulin).
- A PCOS diet is crucial role in the management of PCOS, not only for weight loss and maintenance, but also to regulate insulin levels. Many women with PCOS are resistant to insulin, resulting in the pancreas producing more insulin in order to be effective.Insulin is an important hormone as it transports sugar from the blood into the muscles of the body, allowing the body to effectively make use of the energy from glucose. High insulin levels wreak havoc on the body, leading to a lot of the symptoms of PCOS like, increased hair growth, weight gain, skin tags, fatty liver and high cholesterol, polycystic ovaries and an irregular menstrual cycle, not to mention increased hunger levels and cravings.
- BUT, insulin is not the only hormone impacted by PCOS. If it were, we’d all have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, which we have not. So, our diets need to incorporate low GI foods to manage insulin levels, in addition to tackling other aspects of the Polycystic Ovarian SYNDROME.
Finding the right diet to tackle your PCOS is a highly individual and complex process as the underlying cause of PCOS and different hormone levels will vary from woman to woman.
THE PCOS PCOD DIET PLAN ENSURE YOU TO PROVIDE BEST BENIFICAL HEALTHY PLANS WHICH PREVENT AND CURE PCOD/PCOS.
DISCLAIMER : **RESULTS MAY VARY PERSON TO PERSON**
1 Month Plan
₹ 2800 (incl GST)
2 Months Plan
₹ 5100 (incl GST)
3 Months Plan
₹ 7400(incl GST)