THYROID (HYPOTHYROIDISM/ HYPERTHYROIDISM) Diet Program
Inclusions for Thyroid and Weight Loss:
- 1 month : 2800 (4 weeks diet + 2 detox diet plan + 1 Contour inch loss tea + 1 Immuno sip tea)
- 2 month :5100 (8 weeks diet + 4 detox diet + 2 + 2 tea pack Contour inch loss teas + Immuno sip tea)
- 3 months : 7400 ( 12 week diet + 6 detox diet + 3 + 3 packs of tea Contour inch loss teas + Immuno sip tea) + 1 infuser free
Located in the base of your throat with a butterfly shape, the thyroid gland regulates the rate at which your body converts food for energy, functioning as a thermostat to control the body metabolism and other systems. If working too fast (hyperthryroid) it tends to speed up your metabolism. If it works too slowly (hypothyroid) this tends to slow down your metabolism, resulting in weight gain or difficulties losing weight.The thyroid uses IODINE to produce vital hormones. Thyroxine, also known as T4, is the primary hormone produced by the gland. After delivery via the bloodstream to the body's tissues, a small portion of the T4 released from the gland is converted to triiodothyronine (T3), which is the most active hormone.
The function of the thyroid gland is regulated by a feedback mechanism involving the brain. When THYROID HORMONE levels are low, the hypothalamus in the brain produces a hormone known as thyrotropin releasing hormone (TRH) that causes the PITUITARY GLAND (located at the base of the brain) to release thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). TSH stimulates the thyroid gland to release more T4.
Since the thyroid gland is controlled by the pituitary gland and hypothalamus, disorders of these tissues can also affect thyroid function and cause thyroid problems.
Hypothyroidism results from the thyroid gland producing an insufficient amount of thyroid hormone. It can develop from problems within the thyroid gland, pituitary gland, or hypothalamus. SYMPTOMS OF HYPOTHYROIDISUM can include:
- Poor concentration or feeling mentally "foggy"
- Dry skin
- Feeling cold
- Fluid retention
- Muscle and joint aches
- Prolonged or excessive menstrual bleeding in women
Some common causes of hypothyroidism include:
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis (an autoimmune condition that causes inflammation of the thyroid gland)
- Thyroid hormone resistance
- Other types of thyroiditis (inflammation of the thyroid), such as acute thyroiditis and postpartum thyroiditis
Hyperthyroidism describes excessive production of thyroid hormone, a less common condition than hypothyroidism. Symptoms of hypothyroidism usually relate to increased metabolism. In mild cases, there may not be apparent symptoms. Symptoms and signs of hyperthyroidism can include:
- Fast heart rate
- Intolerance for heat
- Increase in bowel movements
- Increased sweating
- Concentration problems
- Unintentional weight loss
Some of the most common causes of hyperthyroidism are:
- Graves' disease
- Toxic multinodular goitre
- Thyroid nodules that overexpress thyroid hormone (known as "hot" nodules)
- Excessive iodine consumption
The first step in natural treatment of hypothyroidism is to eliminate the causes of thyroid dysfunction, such as inflammation, overuse of medications, nutrient deficiencies and changes in hormones due to stress. The hypothyroidism diet eliminates foods that can cause inflammation and immune reactions and instead focuses on foods that help heal the GI tract, balance hormones and reduce inflammation.
Nutricure Diet clinic ensures you to provide the diet chart as per the requreiments of the body in this condition, the diet rich in certain foods hepls reducing levels of thyroid and hormones imbalances and restricted food which elevates the levels are make the diet plan very effective.
ENROLL WITH THE HEALTHY DIET PLAN TO CURE AND PREVENT THYROID
1 Month Plan
₹ 2800 (incl GST)
2 Months Plan
₹ 5100 (incl GST)
3 Months Plan
₹ 7400(incl GST)